First Call September 11, 2019
Sep 11, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.1% in Wednesday morning trading after US equities put in another mixed performance on Tuesday.
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with Hong Kong a standout, up more than 1.5%. Nikkei up nearly 1%. However, China lagged.
- European markets mostly higher.
- Treasuries mostly weaker following another big backup in yields in prior session.
- Dollar firmer vs yen and euro. Gold up 0.1%. WTI crude up 1.3% following bigger crude stockpile draw revealed in API data.
- An unusual large number of Bloomberg Automated Technical Pattern Recognition ideas on the screens today