First Call October 21, 2019
Oct 21, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.25% - very quiet and still needs a little more upside for the S&P DeMark Countdown 13
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight, though the upside was limited. European markets seeing solid gains.
- Treasuries weaker after a bullish steepening move last week.
- Dollar firmer vs both yen and euro. Sterling not doing much amid the latest Brexit headline volatility. Gold little changed. WTI crude down 0.5%.
- Hedge Fund Telemetry Institutional Options flows from Friday
- I will be on Bloomberg TV today at 2:30pm EST discussing my bullish bias on Coffee futures
- I am adding this morning to the Trade Ideas Sheet (on the site) JO Coffee ETF as a long