First Call October 29, 2019
Oct 29, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.1% after US equities finished with solid gains to start to the week in prior session, leaving the S&P at a record high.
- S&P futures today has a DeMark Sequential Countdown 13 sell exhaustion signal with Nasdaq futures on day 12/13
- S&P and Nasdaq bullish sentiment is now in the extreme bullish zone
- Treasuries firmer across the curve. Dollar better vs euro but a bit weaker on yen cross.
- Sterling has reversed earlier weakness as UK headed for a December election.
- Gold down 0.4%. WTI crude down 1.2%.
- SEND ME MARKET/STOCK CHART REQUESTS FOR TODAY'S NOTE