First Call October 4, 2019
Oct 4, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.4% and US equities on track for a third straight weekly pullback.
- All eyes will be on today's US jobs data out at 8:30am
- We are putting out a video of 20 charts that are over interest at 10am today
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Japan, Australia and Taiwan posted moderate gains, while Hong Kong led South Korea and emerging markets lower. China closed for the holiday.
- European markets mixed.
- Treasuries mixed with some curve flattening. Dollar weaker vs both yen and euro. Gold up 0.1%. WTI crude up 0.3% after eight consecutive declines.