First Call November 14, 2019
Nov 14, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.2% after US equities finished mixed on Wednesday
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Hong Kong extended its recent outperformance China managed to post a moderate gain.
- European markets largely on the defensive, though downside limited.
- Treasuries firmer with some curve flattening. Dollar weaker vs yen but better on the euro cross. Aussie weakness the big story in FX.
- Gold up 0.4%. WTI crude up 0.9% with some focus on unexpected crude stockpile draw in API data.