First Call November 22, 2019
Nov 22, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.2% in Friday morning trading though US equities still on track to snap a six-week winning streak.
- US-China trade, flash PMIs for November and another batch of October quarter retail reports among the key areas of focus.
- Most of the major benchmarks in Asia posted moderated gains but mainland China a notable laggard.
- European equities are stronger.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve. Dollar not doing much vs yen or euro. Gold up 0.5%. WTI crude down 0.2%.
- Telsla "Cyber Truck" unveiling last night was a complete disaster and the stock is getting hit