First Call November 6, 2019
Nov 6, 2019
- S&P futures little changed after US equities finished mostly higher on Tuesday as the cyclical rotation continued.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight, though upside was limited and China and Australia saw pullbacks. European stocks mostly higher.
- Treasuries firmer following a big backup in yields over the last couple of sessions.
- Dollar a bit weaker vs both yen and euro after some notable gains earlier this week. Gold up 0.1%. WTI crude down 0.2%.
- Bullish sentiment ticked down slightly however it remains in the extreme zone - I'll have more on today's note