Ten Charts For Friday
Nov 1, 2019
- The Q3 earnings season is now winding down with a week to go
- The attribution of the largest two stocks Apple and Microsoft has shown they continue to do the majority of the heavy lifting
- These studies will enlighten you if you caught a case of the "FOMO's"
- I show a more conservative DeMark signal on the S&P that works well in sideways chop markets.
- VIX has a buy signal and the last time this triggered it went from 12 - 25 rather quickly
- My quest for a noncorrelated low-risk long idea Coffee as seen on Bloomberg TV is now up 8% and still can go up more
- The energy sector is up strong today but I'm quite ready to buy. It will be a mega buying opportunity soon
- If you are on trial to log on use your password and "profit" for the password
- Have a great weekend