First Call November 17, 2020
Nov 17, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.6%, near worst levels, after US equities rallied on Monday with upside leadership from value and cyclicals on the back of the last upbeat vaccine headlines.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight though the upside was limited. Japan outperformed while China and South Korea ended lower.
- European markets mostly lower.
- Treasuries little changed to firmer with the curve flattening.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.1%. WTI crude down 0.3%