First Call November 3, 2020
Nov 3, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.3% following a meaningful rally in US equities on Monday that came in the wake of the biggest weekly pullback since the depths of the coronavirus crisis in late March.
- One new sell signal for the Trade Ideas Sheet
- Asian markets sharply higher overnight with Hong Kong, Australia, and South Korea among the standouts while China was up nearly 1.5%.
- European markets also rallying, extending Monday's bounce.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve.
- Dollar under some pressure vs euro and sterling and a bit weaker vs the yen.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 3.5%.