First Call November 30, 2020
Nov 30, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.2% after US equities rallied again last week with multiple major indexes hitting fresh record highs and value extending its recent outperformance vs growth.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Hong Kong a notable underperformer, down more than 2%, while Korea and Australia also lagged.
- European equities also lower after rallying last week.
- Treasuries are unchanged to a touch weaker at the back end.
- The Dollar a bit weaker against the euro, but a touch firmer on the yen cross.
- Gold off 0.9%.
- WTI crude down 0.7%.