First Call November 6, 2020
Nov 6, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.9%, though S&P still on track to post its best week since early April. Nasdaq 100 futures down somewhat more sharply today.
- Several new Erlanger buy signals today with three new long ideas on Trade Ideas Sheet
- European equity markets lower after four sessions of gains.
- Follows mixed Asian trade, with Nikkei and ASX outperforming and China lagging.
- Treasuries are narrowly mixed.
- Dollar softer versus euro and yen, somewhat higher vs sterling.
- Gold up 0.2%.
- Oil pulling back again, with WTI down 3.0%