No products in the cart
First Call December 1, 2020
- S&P futures up ~1% after US equities ended down on Monday, but still sharply higher for the month of November.
- Covering GLD, SLV, and GDX shorts and adding as new long positions
- Asian equities higher overnight with China, South Korea, and Japan among the standouts, all up over 1%.
- European equities also seeing good gains to start the month. Treasuries weaker across the curve.
- Dollar lagging euro but a bit better vs yen.
- Gold up 1.5%.
- WTI crude down 0.2%.