No products in the cart
First Call December 2, 2020
- S&P and Nasdaq futures down 0.4%.
- S&P and other equity index bullish sentiment is firmly in the extreme zone
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Korea and Taiwan the big gainers, hitting new record highs, while Japan, China, and Hong Kong ended narrowly mixed.
- European markets are mostly weaker.
- Treasuries firmer following a big backup in yields on Tuesday that also saw 10-year breakevens hit their highest level in 18 months.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses, particularly vs yen and sterling.
- Gold up 0.3% after a big gain yesterday.
- WTI crude down 0.4%.