First Call December 22, 2020
Dec 22, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.2% and Nasdaq futures up 0.50%
- PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE ONLY A SHORT NOTE OUT TODAY AND TOMORROW
- TAKING OFF THURSDAY AND WILL BE BACK NEXT MONDAY
- Asian markets under pressure overnight with China down nearly 2% and Japan, Australia, Korea, and Taiwan all down at least 1%.
- European markets seeing good gains after selling off sharply on Monday.
- Treasuries are little changed.
- Dollar little changed against the euro and yen.
- Sterling underperformance the story in FX once again, though off worst levels.
- Gold down 0.2%.
- WTI crude down 1.2% after falling more than 2.5% on Monday.