No products in the cart
First Call December 28, 2020
- US equity futures up 0.7% in Monday premarket trading.
- Trump signing the $900B COVID bill helping futures higher
- Asian markets mostly higher though China a laggard.
- European stocks higher, while the UK closed for Boxing Day.
- Euro Stoxx 50 and 600 with upside DeMark exhaustion signals
- Treasuries weaker with curve steepening.
- Dollar firmer against the euro and a touch better on the yen cross.
- Sterling the big story in FX, sharply higher after this weekend's Brexit deal.
- Gold up 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 0.4% after finishing down last week for the first time in eight weeks.