No products in the cart
First Call January 11, 2021
- S&P futures (with new DeMark Sequential Sell Countdown 13) down 0.6% and the Nasdaq futures down -0.5% (with a DeMark Sequential sell Countdown on day 12 of 13)
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with most benchmarks closing near their worst levels for the session. China a laggard, down more than 1%.
- European equities are weaker.
- Treasuries unchanged to slightly firmer after a big bear steepening move last week that saw 10-year yields push through 1%.
- Dollar seeing solid gains on the major crosses.
- Bitcoin selling off sharply following another big rally last week (see chart on note as there was a DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13 on Saturday)
- Gold up 0.5%.
- WTI crude down 0.6%.