No products in the cart
First Call January 22, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.7% in Friday morning trading. However, US equities still on track for good gains this week with renewed upside leadership from growth and momentum factors.
- Asian markets lower overnight with Hong Kong the notable laggard, down over 1.5%.
- European markets under pressure with several bourses down over 1.5%.
- Treasuries unchanged to stronger at the long end.
- Dollar firmer vs yen but slightly weaker on the euro cross.
- Gold up 0.9%.
- WTI crude down 2.5%.