No products in the cart
First Call February 17, 2021
- S&P futures down less than 0.1% in Wednesday morning trading after US equities put in a mixed performance to the start the holiday-shortened week on Tuesday with value outperforming growth.
- Asian equities mixed overnight with South Korea, Japan, and Australia among the laggards while Taiwan and Hong Kong rallied. China remained closed for the holiday.
- European markets lower.
- Treasuries little changed after the biggest daily backup in yields on Tuesday since last March.
- Dollar stronger, particularly on euro cross.
- Gold down 0.6%.
- Bitcoin holding above $50K.
- WTI crude up 1.5%.