No products in the cart
First Call March 10, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.1% in Wednesday morning trading after US equities finished higher on Tuesday on the back of a big bounce in growth and momentum factors.
- Big tech, semis, growth software, and ARK names among the standouts.
- Treasuries slightly weaker with some curve steepening. Supply in focus again today with a $38B sale of 10-year notes.
- Inflation another potential driver with February CPI out this morning.
- Dollar firmer vs yen while little changed on the euro cross.
- Gold off 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 0.5%.