No products in the cart
First Call March 17, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.3%, near worst levels, after US equities finished mostly lower on Tuesday as value underperformed. Small caps and energy were among the notable decliners while financials were also pressured.
- All eyes on today's Fed meeting which is one of the more anticipated meetings in some time
- Asia and Europe down
- Treasuries under some pressure with the belly underperforming the wings of the curve.
- 10-year yields have pushed above 1.66%.
- The Dollar a bit firmer vs the yen and euro. Bitcoin down 2.5%
- Gold down 0.2%. WTI crude down 0.9%.