No products in the cart
First Call March 19, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.2% after US equities came under pressure on Thursday with growth and momentum under outsized scrutiny and a big selloff in energy. Major indexes on track to finish mostly lower for the week.
- Adding DBA as a new short idea
- Asian markets came under pressure overnight with China down over 1.5% and Japan and Hong Kong down nearly 1.5%.
- European markets on the defensive.
- Treasuries firmer with 10-year yields below 1.70% after hitting 1.75% on Thursday.
- Dollar weaker vs yen and little changed vs euro.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- WTI crude 0.4% after falling over 7% on Thursday and ending down for a fifth straight session.