First Call March 26, 2021
Mar 26, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.2% and Nasdaq futures down 0.3% in Friday morning trading after US equities finished higher on Thursday, ending near their best levels for the session.
- I will be on Real Vision's Daily Briefing at 4pm ET today live.
- If you have a special word you want me to use, please let me know. I will pick one. Should be fun.
- Small caps bounced in the wake of a three-day selloff and reopening plays tended to outperform, though the FANG+ group remained on the defensive.
- Euro Stoxx 50 and Euro Bank Index both with new DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13's - charts included on this note.
- Treasuries under pressure with the curve bear steepening but yields still down for the week.
- Dollar stronger vs yen but weaker vs euro.
- Gold down 0.1%.
- WTI crude up 2.9%.