First Call April 13, 2021
Apr 13, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.3%, near worst levels, after US equities finished mostly lower in fairly uneventful trading on Monday.
- Equity bullish sentiment remains extreme near peak levels >90%
- New short interest data
- Treasuries are mostly weaker with 10-year yields pushing back toward 1.70% after yields behaved fairly well last week despite stronger payrolls and PPI data.
- Dollar firmer vs yen and weaker vs euro but not doing much overall.
- Gold down 0.3%.
- WTI crude up 0.6%.
- CPI at 8:30am ET
- I will be publishing one note on Friday and taking next Monday off