First Call April 30, 2021
Apr 30, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.5% in Friday morning trading after three of the four major indexes gained on Thursday.
- Amazon great earnings but investors are not getting paid for big beats. Adding to AMZN short
- Treasuries are little changed. 10-year yields on track for the first weekly increase since the start of April.
- Dollar firmer vs euro and a bit weaker vs euro.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- WTI crude off 1.9% but still on track for good weekly gains.
- US Transports Index, Euro Stoxx 50 and 600 charts