First Call April 6, 2021
Apr 6, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.1%
- Equity bullish sentiment is now at peak extreme levels with S&P bullish sentiment at 90%
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Australia the notable gainer on its return from holiday and Japan a laggard, down over 1%.
- European markets mostly higher on their return from the long weekend.
- Treasuries little changed to firmer at the back of the curve.
- Dollar a bit stronger vs yen while little changed on euro cross.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 1.5% after falling more than 4.5% in the prior session.
- Bitcoin and Etherium have some DeMark exhaustion signals developing
- A DeMark Sequential primer is posted at the bottom of this report for new subscribers