No products in the cart
FIrst Call May 3, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.4% and Nasdaq futures up 0.30% in Monday morning trading after the Dow, Nasdaq, and Russell were lower last week while the S&P was a touch higher (by 1 point) and sector performance was mixed with energy a standout and tech a laggard.
- I am doubling up energy long exposure on XLE, XOP, OIH to 2% each today
- Asian markets lower with Hong Kong a notable decliner, down over 1%. Mainland China and Japan were both closed.
- European markets are higher. The UK closed for a holiday.
- Treasuries are slightly firmer.
- Dollar stronger vs yen but weaker on the euro cross.
- Gold up 0.5%.
- WTI crude up 0.2%.
- A few extra charts Bitcoin, Etherium, Dow futures