No products in the cart
First Call May 4, 2021
- S&P and Nasdaq futures with a bout of risk-off 0.50% and 0.80% respectively with headlines China plans breached Taiwan airspace.
- Several new Erlanger ETS sell signals: Including FXI, TLT, IEF, GDX, XLK
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Japan and China again closed for public holidays.
- European markets on lows.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly weaker.
- Dollar seeing good gains on the major crosses.
- Gold off 0.5% following a 1.4% increase on Monday.
- WTI crude up 1.8% after gaining nearly 1.5% to start the week.