First Call June 1, 2021
Jun 1, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.5%, near best levels, in Tuesday premarket trading. Comes after equity indices logged modest gains in a quiet, pre-holiday week.
- Covering DBC short with new Erlanger ETS buy signal
- European markets broadly higher following mixed Asian trade.
- Treasuries are weaker with the curve steepening.
- Dollar not doing much on the yen and euro crosses.
- Bitcoin new DeMark Buy Countdown 13 over the weekend.
- Gold up 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 2.78% amid some positive demand commentary.
- Watch the ISM at 10am ET today especially with Prices Paid, New Orders, and Employment