No products in the cart
First Call June 7, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.1% after US equities finished higher last week with the S&P closing at a new record. Value outperformed growth by ~60 bp with energy a standout while meme/Reddit stocks also saw big gains.
- A very quiet morning
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Japan, China, and South Korea ended higher while Hong Kong and Australia were among the laggards.
- European markets mostly higher though upside limited.
- Treasuries little changed to a bit weaker following a big rally last Friday though 10-year yields remain below 1.60%.
- The dollar is narrowly mixed.
- Gold off 0.2%.
- WTI crude down 0.5%.