First Call October 18, 2019
Oct 18, 2019
- S&P futures slightly higher, while US equities still on track for weekly gains after snapping a three-week losing streak last week.
- Asian equities mostly weaker overnight. China a notable underperformer, down over 1%. Japan finished positive.
- European equities not doing much.
- Treasuries are slightly weaker. Dollar little changed on the major crosses. Gold down 0.3%. WTI crude up 1.1%.
- S&P futures daily chart is only on day 11 of 13 with DeMark Sequential Countdown while S&P cash index likely will lock in the 13 today