Tracy started career in finance at the Chicago Board of Trade. There, she started as a futures, options, and managed futures broker before moving on to managing a trade desk on the trade floor, where her firm strategized and executed on behalf of large hedge funds and global banks in energy, agriculture, softs, livestock, metals, FX futures, bonds and federal funds markets.
NOTES AND ANALYSIS
Weekly notes providing detailed energy sector insight. Timely updates providing tradable market intelligence.
WORLD-CLASS HEDGE FUND RESEARCH & SERVICES TO GIVE YOU AN INVESTING EDGE
A Look Inside Our Exclusive Content
- A brief pre-market note to get you quickly up to speed on what happened overnight and to start your day up to speed.
- A midday note that covers all macro markets with an emphasis on US, European, and Asian equity markets.
- The best interactive charts incorporating the Daily Sentiment Index data with 45 markets.
the week ahead
- A straight to the point weekend note that lays out everything to prepare you for the week ahead with the most important catalysts and focus.
- Current market positioning on most important markets and sector ETFs with up to date bullish or bearish bias with just a few lines of what exactly we see ahead
- Actionable long and short ideas focused on US equity markets and major most liquid ETFs
Webinars and ChartBook
- Webinars include updated real-time live analysis over specific markets
- Monthly and sometimes bi-monthly overview with Erlanger Research to discuss current short interest data
- Educational webinars to discuss how to use a particular market indicator such as the DeMark Sequential or how to interpret and use the Daily Sentiment Index data
- ChartBooks are brief actionable webinar videos that quickly zip through annotated charts of a sector, a group of markets, major ETF’s (30 seconds per chart)
Separate subscription required. Discounted rate with a current Hedge Fund Telemetry subscription
- Experienced hedge fund sector specialists with a weekly comprehensive note out each Sunday with frequent updates throughout the week including many trade ideas. Higher tier one on one access to analysts is available.
Level Global Investors Hedge Fund
I was fortunate to have Tom as my trader for nearly 10 years. His ability to follow markets and note divergences and extremes across several asset classes was of tremendous value .
He has since expanded his repertoire and now brings it to a broader audience through this new product.
Ocean Square Asset Management
Thomas Thornton is a seasoned hedge fund trader who has seen it all. He understands the markets and how stocks discount information. His Hedge Fund Telemetry note is one of the best sentiment and technical daily communication newsletters I receive.
Real Vision Group
Tom Thornton is the real deal – he had a successful hedge fund career and now advises many of the world’s most famous hedge fund managers.
The best hedge fund managers know how important market sentiment is for trading and Tom is their go-to expert on the market sentiment analysis that matter.