First Call November 29, 2019
Nov 29, 2019
- S&P futures down 0.2% ahead of a shortened session following the US Thanksgiving holiday (stock market closing at 1:00 ET).
- European markets mostly lower, yet off the worst levels. Asian equities ended lower; Hang Seng underperformed following Thursday's volatility on Trump's signing of Hong Kong democracy bill.
- Treasuries are unchanged to a bit firmer. Dollar slightly stronger on the major crosses. Gold up 0.1%. WTI crude down 0.1% but still on track for a fourth weekly gain.
- Tom DeMark is coming up on Bloomberg TV this morning (confirmed) and I expect him to call a top on the S&P
- I'm on Yahoo Finance TV at 1:05 ET today