First Call November 19, 2020
Nov 19, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.15%, off worst levels, after US equities finished lower on Wednesday, coming under some pressure late in the session on concerns about the fallout from worsening coronavirus trends.
- Claims missed and remains incredible high
- A few extra charts
- Asian markets mixed overnight with China one of the better performers while Hong Kong lagged.
- European markets weaker.
- Treasuries unchanged to firmer on the long end of the curve.
- Dollar seeing gains on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.7%.
- WTI crude off 0.8%.
- THERE WILL NOT BE ANY NOTES PUBLISHED UNTIL SUNDAY'S WEEK AHEAD EMAIL