No products in the cart
First Call November 2, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.3% after US equities sold off sharply last week, suffering their biggest decline since the depths of the coronavirus crisis in March.
- Europe and Asia bouncing
- Several new Erlanger sell signals, no new buy signals
- Treasuries little changed after yields backed up last week despite the equity selloff.
- The US Dollar a bit firmer on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.5%.
- WTI crude down 2.2% after falling more than 10% last week.