Pardon You? No Pardon Me!
Jan 15, 2021
- The major indexes are down today yet there isn't much to do since there is no confirmation
- The big bank earnings were underwhelming and retail sales were a disaster for December
- Who is Trump going to pardon? Could be a rather eyebrow-raising list
- The US Dollar continues to lift and will need a little help. Perhaps the overly short positioning will squeeze this higher
- Yields are consolidating the recent gains. Risk off?
- I am adding two new commodities as shorts and selling my successful Coffee long idea
- Monday is a holiday in the US and I will be in only if something crazy happens over the weekend