No products in the cart
First Call February 26, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.2% after US equities came under pressure on Thursday, led by the Nasdaq 100, which suffered its biggest drop since October as growth and momentum remained under heightened scrutiny amid another big backup in global bond yields.
- Asian equities sold off overnight with Japan a big decliner, down nearly 4%, while Hong Kong was off more than 3.5% and China was down over 2%.
- European equities are mostly weaker.
- Treasuries stronger after yesterday's selloff with the 10-year yield back below 1.50%.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold off 0.9%. WTI crude down 1.9%.