No products in the cart
First Call May 7, 2021
- S&P and Nasdaq futures up 0.2% in Friday morning trading. US equities currently on track for a mixed performance this week with value and cyclicals among the standouts while growth and momentum have come under pressure.
- Get ready for the largest Non-Farm Payroll increase ever
- S&P futures daily is on day 12 of 13 with DeMark Sequential with weekly Sequential 13 and sell Setup 9 in play in play too
- This was one of the reasons I believed nominal new highs was possible
- Asian markets mixed overnight with China a laggard.
- European markets higher with Germany a notable outperformed.
- Treasuries slightly weaker across the curve.
- Dollar lagging euro while slightly better vs yen.
- Gold up 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 0.4% but on track for a second straight week of good gains.