No products in the cart
First Call June 4, 2021
- S&P and Nasdaq futures little changed in Friday morning trading after US equities finished mostly lower, but off worst levels, on Thursday. Stocks currently on track for a mixed performance this week with value faring better than growth.
- Bitcoin down a little after Elon Musk tweeted a meme that was perceived negative (I can't believe I am writing this)
- Asian equities mixed overnight with Australia finishing at record highs, Japan snapping a two-day winning streak, and China seeing modest gains.
- European markets little changed.
- Treasuries little changed following Thursday's backup in yields on stronger US economic data.
- Dollar firmer vs euro but weaker vs yen.
- Gold unchanged.
- WTI crude up 0.4%.