First Call August 20, 2019
Aug 20, 2019
- S&P futures up 0.1% after US equities rallied on Monday with S&P 500 up over 1% in consecutive sessions for the first time this year.
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Australia, South Korea and Japan all saw good gains, while Greater China markets saw modest pullbacks.
- European equities mixed to higher.
- Treasuries stronger with curve flattening. Dollar weaker vs yen and little changed vs euro. Sterling weak. Gold up 0.3%. WTI crude down 0.5%.
- Sorry about our recent email snafu. Our programmers have been testing the back end servers as we will be releasing some new features in the coming weeks.