THERE WILL NOT BE A DAILY NOTE PUBLISHED TODAY - I have meetings all day in NYC today. I will respond back to all emails this weekend.
- S&P futures up 0.5%, but off best levels. US equities on track for big gains this week following four straight weekly pullbacks.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Japan a standout, up more than 1%. However, China finished modestly lower.
- European equities seeing good gains.
- Treasuries unchanged to slightly weaker. 30-year bond still below 2% and 2-10 spread slightly inverted.
- Dollar weaker vs yen but stronger vs euro. Gold down 0.2%. WTI crude off 1.5%.