First Call October 30, 2019
Oct 30, 2019
- S&P futures little changed after US equities finished mostly lower on Tuesday with S&P unable to build on the record high it finished on Monday.
- Pretty quiet with market largely focused on upcoming FOMC announcement, another deluge of earnings, and somewhat mixed US-China trade headlines.
- Asian equities mostly weaker overnight. European markets lower.
- Treasuries are unchanged to a bit firmer. Dollar not doing much on yen and euro crosses. Gold up 0.3%. WTI crude down 0.3%.
- Expect today's Daily Note out at 11:30 today as I am headed to NYC to interview John Bollinger for Real Vision