First Call November 16, 2020
Nov 16, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.1%, a bit off best levels with Nasdaq futures down 0.33%. It's a similar albeit less pronounced premarket as last Monday after vaccine news
- Asian markets higher overnight with Japan a standout, up over 2%, while China gained more than 1%.
- European equities seeing good gains, extending their recent rally.
- Treasuries are firmer with the curve flattening.
- Dollar slightly weaker vs euro and better on yen cross.
- Gold down 0.7%.
- WTI crude up 3.8%.