First Call December 17, 2020
Dec 17, 2020
- SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTE TODAY - SNOW!!
- S&P and Nasdaq futures up 0.5% after US equities put in a mixed performance in fairly uneventful trading on Wednesday.
- I am covering QQQ this morning and adding 3 new Erlanger ETS ideas
- A great short read from Barry Knapp of Macro Risk Advisors on the big rebalance today
- Treasuries little changed across the curve after failing to get any meaningful direction from yesterday's widely expected Fed developments.
- Dollar weaker again on the major crosses and dollar index down over 1% for the week.
- Sterling strong again on Brexit deal optimism.
- Gold up 1.6%.
- WTI crude up 0.6%.