No products in the cart
First Call January 21, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.2% and Nasdaq futures are up 0.40%.
- The Nasdaq futures did finally get the upside DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13 today.
- There is also with the S&P a weekly DeMark Sequential and Combo sell Countdown 13's if there is a close tomorrow over 3825.
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with Taiwan, South Korea, and China the standouts while Hong Kong lagged following big gains earlier in the week. European markets mostly higher.
- Treasuries narrowly mixed with some curve flattening.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.2%.
- WTI crude down 0.8%.
- A few interesting Bitcoin charts on this note