No products in the cart
First Call January 25, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.1% while the Nasdaq is up 0.9% off best levels, in Monday morning trading. Follows US equities finishing higher last week with meaningful upside leadership from growth and momentum plays, including the FANMAG complex.
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with Hong Kong and South Korea the standouts, each up over 2%.
- European equities mostly lower, reversing some earlier gains.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with the curve flattening.
- Dollar a bit better vs euro and little changed vs yen.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 0.2%.