No products in the cart
First Call January 27, 2021
- S&P futures down 1.1%, near worst levels, after US equities, finished mostly lower Tuesday.
- More Wall Street Bets craziness with GME, AMC, BB, BBBY, KODK
- I posted my appearance on Real Vision from last night on the note
- Asian markets mixed overnight as Japan led with moderate gains while India, South Korea, and Hong Kong lagged.
- European markets under pressure.
- Treasuries mostly weaker after finishing little changed on Tuesday.
- Dollar stronger vs both yen and euro.
- Gold down 0.8%.
- WTI crude flat.