No products in the cart
First Call February 22, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.8%
- Asian equities mixed overnight with China down nearly 1.5%, Hong Kong down more than 1.0%, and Japan up nearly 0.5%. India down 2%
- European equities are weaker.
- Treasuries weaker with the curve steepening after a big backup in yields last week grabbed most of the attention.
- Dollar slightly firmer vs yen and slightly weaker vs euro.
- Gold up 1.0% after slumping 2.5% last week.
- WTI crude up 1.0% after losing 0.4% last week despite some strength over the first few days of the week on the Texas shut-ins. Nat Gas down 4%.