First Call February 6, 2021
Feb 4, 2021
- S&P futures little changed after US equities finished slightly higher on Wednesday following a big bounce in the prior two sessions.
- Asian markets mostly weaker overnight with South Korea, Japan, and Australia among the worst performers.
- European markets are slightly higher.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly weaker.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses and dollar index up nearly 1% on the week.
- Gold down 1.3%.
- WTI crude up 0.7% after gaining 1.7% in the prior session and is now up over 7% for the week.