No products in the cart
First Call March 24, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.4% after US equities finished lower on Tuesday with value extending its recent underperformance vs growth and momentum.
- Asian markets came under some pressure overnight with Japan and Hong Kong both down over 2%.
- European markets are weaker.
- Treasuries are mostly firmer with the curve continuing its recent bull flattening trend. More supply today with a $61B auction of five-year notes.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 2.9% after falling more than 6% on Tuesday.